What are the benefits of Massage Therapy?
Scientific research clearly show the many positive benefits of massage on our health and well-being.
- Relieves stress and promotes an overall feeling of relaxation, helping you breathe and move more easily
- Alleviates pain and tension, and helps you manage pain better
- Decreases inflammation
- Promotes speedy recovery from injuries (work, trauma, accident or sports-related)
- Increases mobility and provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Improves circulation
- Improves and strengthens immune system
- Relieves musculoskeletal problems and improves posture
- Relieves pregnancy discomforts
- Reduces anxiety and promotes an overall feeling of well-being
- Increases body awareness
What conditions can Massage Therapy treat?
A number of problems, conditions, complaints, or the general health status of individuals may be improved by the application of therapeutic massage.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chronic and acute pain
- Circulatory problems
- Gastrointestinal disorders (including spastic colon, colic and constipation)
- Immune function disorders
- Myofascial pain
- Premature infants
- Reduced range of motion
- Sports injuries (including pulled or strained muscles and ligaments)
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction